The workplace is facing significant changes marked by volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA). To navigate this, management needs to adopt new leadership approaches. Our goal is to enhance individuals' abilities for management and board positions by providing them with the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to be adaptable and effective leaders.
- Change management
- Executive leadership development
- Leadership communication
- Building high-performing teams
- Corporate governance
- Team dynamics including conflict management
- Diversity awareness in the workplace
Women in Leadership Development
Women are still underrepresented in leadership roles in various industries, leading to a lack of valuable female qualities that can benefit organizations. This disparity is due to factors like gender inequality, family obligations, and workplace conditions. It's crucial to support and empower women in leadership roles as they juggle significant responsibilities at work and home.
- Effective leadership in male-dominated workplaces
- Addressing common obstacles that hindering leadership success
- Communicating with confidence resulting in exemplary and effective leadership
- Establishing an executive presence in the workplace (personal branding)
- Hybrid networking for career success (including mentorship and sponsorship)
- Understanding the importance of self-care with work-life integration
Effective communication propels business success. In today’s highly competitive and dynamic business landscape, it is critical for professionals to be equipped with effective communication skills.
- Professional behaviour and workplace conduct when working in a hybrid environment
- Communication etiquette using email, online chat platforms, virtual meetings and telephone
- Managing your personal brand in the workplace
- Recognising the significance of virtual prsence, body language, energy, posture, and eye contact in online interactions with clients, customers, or colleagues
- How to maintain collegial relationships remotely
- Dealing with challenging customers (including conflict management)
Investing in enterprise development facilitates entrepreneurial growth, scalability, and enterprise enhancement. Our tailored solutions bridge gaps and nurture entrepreneurship, driving positive social transformation and contributing to South Africa's economic reconstruction.
- Our Entrepreneurship Development Programme seeks to equip entrepreneurs with practical knowledge, skills and tools that will enable them to build and grow sustainable businesses.
- We offer a number of development programmes that focus on:
- Design Thinking
- Business Strategy
- Personal Mastery
- Business Management
- Business Compliance
- Financial Management
- Legal Compliance
- Digital Marketing
- Pricing and Negotiation
- Effective Communication
- Pitching with Confidence
Graduate Development Programmes
Graduates offer diverse and valuable qualities to a company, including their willingness to learn, adaptability, and fresh perspectives, which can propel an organisation's growth. To ensure the successful transition of the youth from graduate to professional, it's crucial to provide them with the necessary skills and tools for workplace success.
- Transitioning from university to the workplace
- Equipping graduates with practical tools to communicate and present themselves with confidence
- Navigating the hybrid world of work
- Identifying and addressing internal limitations that are inhibitors to success
- Understanding the value and importance of professionalism
Career and Executive Coaching
As organisations move to the fourth industrial revolution, it is imperative for future leaders to build on their strength and resilience to take on challenges that come with the changing business landscape to enhance their performance. Leaders need to acquire more personalised coaching to address their specific areas of development. Executive coaching is offered to enhance leadership skills, improve decision-making, and optimize performance, ultimately helping leaders achieve their full potential and drive organizational success.
- Tailored coaching programme
- Holistic analysis of personal and career development goals and gaps
“Great things in business are never done by one person; they're done by a team of people." – Steve Jobs.
To elevate an organisation, teamwork is vital. Team building fosters employees’ interpersonal engagement to promote morale, motivation and communication. By using various tools that require critical thinking, active learning and engagement we tailor activities that are purposeful yet fun and aligned to your team’s growth objectives.
- Build rapport within organisation’s team
- Engaging activities
- Connect with team members virtually when working from home through fun and engaging sessions
Giving Wings believes in supporting and generating social upliftment within South Africa. Through our Non-Profit Organisation ( Giving Wings Youth), we provide holistic interventions that focus on helping young people to prepare for life after high school, succeed in the workplace and play a pivotal role in South Africa’s economic growth and development.
In 2014, we established a 5-week youth development programme for students in grade 10 and 11. This annual programme focuses on the development of leadership, work-readiness, and entrepreneurship skills amongst young people in townships and rural communities. If your organisation wants to make a sustainable difference amongst youth in South Africa then we would love to partner with you! To find out more about our Youth Development initiatives visit www.givingwingsyouth.co.za